We have devised an effective refund policy because we take quality and customer satisfaction seriously. However, please be mindful of the fact that, in some cases, the refund will not be eligible. The following refund policy will guide you through all the essential details.
Quality of Work
- Quality is our key, and we take strict measure to enforce that and gain customer satisfaction. Except urgent order, if your orders lack quality as committed by us, please send us UNLIMITED REVISIONS and we will try our best to resolve those issues.
- Revisions are subject to the terms identified in “Approval/Revision of Orders” section.
Cancellation of Order
After you place an order, you are eligible to maybe cancel it by updating the support team quickly, and 90% of the amount will be refunded, the remaining 10% will cover some operational cost. However, refund is not applicable if the following conditions apply:
- If the order is placed and an expert writer has been assigned.
- If the writer has completed the work before your cancellation request.
- If no writer is assigned within half time of you placing an order and the delivery date, you maybe are eligible to receive the refund up to 50%.
Please note that if writer has finished your work and you still would like to cancel your order, you can only request the refund, and in such case, the dispute manager will decide the case.
- For a slight delay in urgent orders of 24 hours deadline, refund is not applicable. However, the dispute manager may issue a refund of up to 7%.
- If lateness occurs because of the pending files, query, or clarification on your side, refund is not applicable. Therefore, we highly recommend that you provide all required materials and instructions, so that your order is delivered to you timely.
Approval/ Revision of Order
- If the order has been once approved, refund will no longer be applicable.
- If you deviate from the instructions in revision, such revision will require additional compensation, and hence no refund or cancellation will be effective in such cases.
- Please approve or send revision to your orders prior to 14 days of the time frame from the time of order delivery. After that, the order will be automatically approved and no refund request will be applicable. You may still send the revision request to us by contacting our support representatives.
- For large orders equivalent to 30+ pages, the revision may be entertained after 14 days.
Note: For urgent orders with less than 24 hours for small projects and less than 48 hours for long projects, no refund is applicable. We would like to request you that please be considerate of the time restraints in creative work.